Food Defense Awareness Training
Food defense awareness training from SGS – learn about the latest guidelines on food defense and how a food defense plan can protect your reputation.
An effective food defense strategy is essential for complying with regulations and promoting trust in your brand. This course will provide you with the latest information on food defense guidelines and legal requirements alongside the GFSI standard expectations.
Why choose food defense awareness training from SGS?
Upon taking this course, you will learn about:
- The basics of food defense and food security management
- Why food defense is critical to your business and its reputation
- Risks from potential attackers within the food sector
- Supply chain mapping
- Authenticity assessments
- The development and implementation of food defense plans
Topic to be covered include:
- An overview of food defense, including key definitions and guidelines, such as PAS 96:2014
- Hazard (HACCP), vulnerability (VACCP) and threat (TACCP) assessment
- Human factors in food fraud and food defense
- The Elliott Review
- Cyber threats
- Fraud assessment tools: CARVER + shock and SSAFE
- Food authenticity
- Food testing
- Developing food defense plans
World-leading training in food and food safety
As a leader in professional training, we draw upon years of global experience in the food industry to provide effective learning and development opportunities.
Contact us today to find out more about food defense awareness training.Email us
Food DefenseTraining FlyerFood Defense Training FlyerAn introduction to the most up to date information on food defense guidelines and legal requirements alongside the GFSI standard expectations. ...
All 1 resources