Module K7 – Automotive
Automotive functional safety training courses from SGS – Module K7, analytics.
Building on the knowledge and understanding of functional safety developed in earlier modules this training focuses on analytics and developing a methodical approach to safety analysis. Analytics is a cross-sectional requirement relating to all development stages in the safety life cycle. This module presents all analyses required in accordance with ISO 26262-9. The various methods are compared with each other and the respective advantages and disadvantages pointed out.
- Complete overview of the required safety analysis and its application in the safety life cycle
- Benefits of analytics to functional safety
- Various analytical methods and their advantages and disadvantages
- Intensified knowledge of the most common analytical techniques based on examples
- Adaptation proposals for existing analytical processes
Trusted functional safety training from a leading course provider
Tutors who are functional safety experts and experienced trainers deliver our courses. Your knowledge and skills will be developed through an interactive and practical approach to learning.
To find out more about our automotive functional safety training (Module K7) contact us today.Email us