ISO 20000 – IT Service Management Systems Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course
The aim of this training is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third party audits of Information Technology Service Management processes against the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1, Part 1 Specification.
On training completion you will be able to:
- Explain the purpose of an Information Technology Service management (ITSM) including policies, processed based framework with linked activities to enable the effective management and implementation of all information technology services
- Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of ISO/IEC 20000-1 Part 1 Specification and ISM/IEC 20000-2 Code of Practice and ISO/IEC 17799:2005 and ISO/IEC TR 18044:2004
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct report and follow up an ITSM audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1 Part 1in the context of an ITSM audit
- Undertake the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19001
Please note: You should have some prior experience of Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) or of ISO/IEC 20000 before attending this training.
Contact your SGS Expert to learn more on SGS ISO Lead Auditor Training.Email us
ISO 27001 ISMS BrochureISO 27001 ISMS BrochureISO 27001 information security management systems audit, certification & training services. ...
All 3 resources