BCI: Exercise Planning Training
BCI: exercise planning training from SGS – understand how to validate the effectiveness of a business continuity plan.
The success of any business continuity management program depends entirely on your organization’s ability to respond effectively when an incident occurs. Conducting exercises ensures that your business continuity plan(s) remains up to date, relevant and in-line with the Business Continuity Institute (BCI) Good Practice Guidelines. It also ensures that everyone involved in the response and recovery process understands what is expected of them.
Our course has been specifically designed for business continuity professionals who have been tasked with developing, managing and maintaining an exercise program within their business.
Why choose the BCI exercise planning course from SGS?
This course will help you to:
- Acquire the tools, skills and knowledge you need to develop, manage and maintain a program of business continuity exercises
- Validate the effectiveness of your company’s business continuity plan
- Benefit from an interactive learning environment with hands-on practical experience and peer-to-peer learning opportunities
Business continuity exercise planning from a world leading training provider
As a global leader in professional training, we draw on years of worldwide experience in business continuity exercises to provide effective learning and development.
This course comprises seven clearly defined modules, each following a structure that is designed to reinforce key points through group discussions and summaries of key principles.
The modules include:
- The purpose of exercising
- Developing policy; creating a test and exercise program
- How to plan an exercise
- How to deliver an exercise
- Developing an exercise (practical)
- Delivering the exercise (practical)
- Debriefing and reporting
To ensure that you get the maximum benefit from this course, a familiarity with BC program planning and terminology is recommended. On completion, all delegates will receive a BCI certificate of attendance.
To find out more about our BC exercise planning course, contact us today.Email us