BCI: Good Practice Guidelines Training for CBCI
BCI: Good Practice Guidelines training for CBCI from SGS – gain the skills and knowledge you need to develop and maintain an affective business continuity management (BCM) program.
Based on the Business Continuity Institute (BCI) Good Practice Guidelines, the Certificate of the BCI (CBCI) is an internationally recognized qualification that is essential for any business continuity professional. Aligned to ISO 22301, the global standard for BCM, our course offers a solid description of the methods, techniques and approaches used by business continuity professionals worldwide to develop, implement and maintain an effective BCM program.
Why choose Good Practice Guidelines training for CBCI from SGS?
This course will help you to:
- Understand all elements of good business continuity practice
- Gain the knowledge and understanding you require to be able to practice effective business continuity
- Prepare for the CBCI examination
- Get practical insights into good practice and expertise by learning from some of the best business continuity professionals in the industry
Good Practice Guidelines training for CBCI from a trusted training provider
As a global leader in professional training, we draw on years of worldwide experience in business continuity and BCI requirements to provide effective learning and development.
The course takes you through the complete BCM lifecycle, step by step, and provides practical insights into the development, implementation and management of a BCM program within an organization, using case studies and real-life examples. The course addresses the six professional practices (PP) at management and technical level that make up the BCM lifecycle, including:
- Module one: policy and program management (PP1)
- Module two: embedding business continuity (PP2)
- Module three: analysis (PP3)
- Module four: design (PP4)
- Module five: implementation (PP5)
- Module six: validation (PP6)
All delegates will receive a BCI Certificate of Attendance on completion of the course.
To find out more about our Good Practice Guidelines training for CBCI, contact us today.Email us