ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 – Internal Auditing Training
This ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 - Internal Auditing training from SGS gives you the skills to audit your organization’s integrated environmental and health and safety management systems.
The course allows you to understand the purpose of an integrated management system and explains the principles behind its management. You will also learn how to apply these theories to ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
By the end of the training, you will be able to understand the interrelationship and integration of ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001. In addition, you will have the ability to plan and conduct an audit of an integrated management system according to ISO 19001.
- Roles and responsibilities of auditors and lead auditors
- Planning and organizing an effective internal audit
- Gathering objective evidence through interviews, observations, sampling and notes
- Analyzing and interpreting data to determine compliance with requirements
- Audit reports – adding value, being objective, and including non-conformance
- Following up – and how to evaluate the effectiveness of corrective action
Find out more about the SGS training course on ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 – Internal Auditing by contacting us today.
All 1 resources