ISO 20000 – Information Technology Service Management Systems – Internal Audit Training
This training provides you with the knowledge and skills to perform internal audits on the management systems based on ISO/IEC 20000 and to contribute to their continual improvement.
On training completion you will be able to:
- Describe the responsibilities of an internal auditor and describe the role of internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of QMS, in accordance with ISO 20000
- Explain the purpose and structure of ISO 20000
- Plan and prepare for an internal audit, gather audit evidence through observation, interview and sampling of documents and records
- Write factual audit reports that help to improve the effectiveness of the QMS
- Suggest ways in which the effectiveness of corrective action might be verified
The training comprises presentations, workshops and role-play exercises.
Please Note: Participants are expected to have knowledge of ISO 20000 before attending this training.
Contact SGS today for more information on SGS ISO 20000 Internal Auditor Training.Email us
ISO 27001 ISMS BrochureISO 27001 ISMS BrochureISO 27001 information security management systems audit, certification & training services. ...
All 3 resources