Module A1 – Automation
Functional safety training for automation, software, semiconductors from SGS – module A1, the IEC 61508 requirements.
This course addresses all the essential requirements of the new IEC 61508 (Ed. 2). The key requirements and their implementation are covered in an illustrative way. Module A1 is a course for those who would like to gain a comprehensive overview of all parts of the standard.
- Introduction to functional safety
- Overview of the main normative requirements of:
- Volume 1: General Requirements
- Volume 2: System and Hardware
- Volume 3: Requirements on Safety-oriented Software Development
Trusted functional safety training from a leading course provider
Tutors who are functional safety experts and experienced trainers deliver our courses. Your knowledge and skills will be developed through an interactive and practical approach to learning.
To find out more about our functional safety training for the automation, software and semiconductor industries contact us today.Email us