Training Services FSMA Food Hygiene Practices
Understand FSMA food hygiene and preventive control requirements and how to minimize food hazards risks with FSMA food hygiene practices training from SGS.
Why choose SGS FSMA food hygiene practices training?
This course will help you to:
- Gain an overview of the key elements of FSMA food hygiene and preventive control requirements related to production and manufacturing personnel
- Understand the requirements for maintaining a working environment that minimizes risk due to food hazards
Trusted FSMA food hygiene practices training from a leading course provider
As the leader in professional training, we offer you unrivaled expertise in FSMA Preventive Controls for Human Food requirements.
- Course duration: One day
- Delivery methodology: Face to face and virtual
- Accreditation: SGS
- Course completion: Learners will need to attend 100% of the course and answer questions as they move through the program to successfully complete the course.
Module 1: Introduction
- Preventive controls for human food
- Critical control points (CCPs)
- Preventive controls for Human Food - steps
- Prerequisite Programs (PRPs) and current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Objective of preventive controls for a human food system
Module 2: Food Safety Hazards
- Food Hazards – definition
- Identification of potential food hazards
- Categories of Food Hazards:
- Food Hazards monitoring
Module 3: Employee health and hygiene
- Preventive measures to keep food safe
- Hand-washing procedures
- Good personal hygiene practices to keep food safe
Module 4: Food handling and storage
- Receiving inspection precautions
- Visual inspection of truck delivery
- Introduction to storage
- Guidelines for storage
Module 5: Food processing
- How to control food safety during the processing of food and raw materials
- The five principles in food safety
- Cleaning facilities and equipment
- Sanitizers and their uses
- Pest control programs
- Equipment maintenance and calibration
- Critical control points
To find out more about the FSMA food hygiene training, contact us today.