Training Services ISO/TS 16949 – Quality Management Systems For Automotive Industry – Internal Auditor Training
The training has been designed to equip participants with the knowledge and skills needed to effectively audit a Quality Management System (QMS) for Automotive Products in accordance with the ISO/TS 16949 standard.
Adopting the ISO/TS 16949 as the framework, participants on this training will also be introduced to the various interrelated documents, such as FMEA, APQP, PPAP, MSA, SPC and the ISO/TS 16949 checklist.
On training completion you will be able to:
- Describe the responsibilities of an internal auditor and describe the role of internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of QMS, in accordance with ISO/TS 16949
- Explain the purpose and structure of ISO/TS 16949
- Plan and prepare for an internal audit, gather audit evidence through observation, interview and sampling of documents and records
- Write factual audit reports that help to improve the effectiveness of the QMS
- Suggest ways in which the effectiveness of corrective action might be verified
The training comprises presentations, workshops and role-play exercises.
Please note: Participants should already possess awareness of ISO TS 16949.
Contact SGS today to find out more on SGS ISO/TS 16949 Internal Auditing.