Training Services ISO/FSSC 22000 – Food Safety Management Systems – Auditor/Lead Auditor Training
ISO/FSSC 22000 Food Safety Management Systems Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course from SGS – develop the skills to audit a food safety management system.
This SGS course provides participants with a comprehensive understanding of food safety management systems and the auditor's role in planning, conducting, reporting and following up on food safety management system (FSMS) audits. It includes an overview of the principles, tools and techniques needed to operate and audit an FSMS effectively.
What will you learn?
On completion of this course, you will understand:
- The purpose and business benefits of an FSMS, auditing and third-party certification
- The requirements of FSSC 22000 in the context of an FSMS audit
- The auditor's role in planning, conducting, reporting and following up on FSMS audits in accordance with ISO 19011
This course is designed for experienced food safety professionals with an understanding of the management systems approach to food safety and the skills required to audit effectively. Participants must have prior knowledge of ISO 22000 or an acceptable equivalent standard as well as knowledge of:
- The implementation or operation of a management system within a food sector context
- Relevant key safety legislation
- ISO 22000 and prerequisite programs as specified in ISO/TS 22002-1
- Good practice guides for agriculture (GAP), veterinary (GVP), manufacturing (GMP), hygiene (GHP), production (GPP), distribution (GDP) or trading (GTP), as appropriate
- The principles of HACCP as defined by the Codex Alimentarius commission
We are an FSSC approved Training Provider and an approved International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA) Training Organization.
Trusted ISO/FSSC 22000 food safety management systems auditor/lead auditor training from a leading course provider
As a leader in professional training, we draw on years of global experience. Our courses are delivered by FSMS experts and experienced trainers. Your knowledge and skills will be developed through an interactive approach to practical learning.
Contact us today to book your place on our ISO/FSSC 22000 food safety management systems auditor/lead auditor training course.