Energy Construction Supervision
Construction supervision from SGS – helping you to complete your project on time and on budget, while meeting all relevant regulations and quality standards.
Whether you are involved in the construction of buildings, infrastructure, industrial plants, wind farms or power facilities, your projects involve the complex coordination of different contractors. Our independent construction supervision can help guide your project to completion on time, on budget and in compliance with the relevant quality standards.
Why use construction supervision from SGS?
We provide you with professional construction supervision, specifically tailored to safeguard the successful completion of your project. Our highly experienced personnel can effectively control and supervise every aspect of your construction work.
As an independent third-party consultant engineering team, we can help you:
- Gain an experienced team of experts, placed permanently on site, to implement and execute your project effectively and in-line with Project Management Institute guidelines
- Keep your construction project on schedule, reduce technical risks and prevent construction errors through our continuous supervision
- Comply with the relevant building regulations, quality standards and insurance company guidelines
- Ensure all work conforms to the specified technical documentation and the construction permit
- Complete and issue all documents, certificates and declarations correctly
Comprehensive supervision, inspection and commissioning services for all types of construction
Whatever the size of your project and wherever the location, we can provide you with extensive experience spanning all aspects of construction. That is why, when it comes to providing support for construction projects, we are the first choice for public institutions, private investors, real estate owners, and insurance and construction companies across the globe.
Our construction supervision services include:
- Design supervision
- Independent third-party verification and certification
- Project management consultant for building, industrial and infrastructure facilities
- Program management consultant for infrastructure development plans
- Site supervision in accordance with technical and construction legal requirements
- Continuous supervision of construction works (quality, schedule and budget)
- Commissioning supervision on quality and schedule
- Facility management and maintenance supervision of infrastructure and building
- Testing materials, systems and installations
- Non-destructive testing supervision
- Delivered documentation supervision
- Technical and legal advice, and assessment consulting
- As-built documentation
- Permanent supervision by experienced professionals
- Program management of infrastructure projects
- Building Information Modeling services (BIM) for civil, buildings and industrial projects
Contact us today to find out how our construction supervision service can benefit your project.